2 bombard with heavy shells
3 explode heavily or with a loud dull noise
- Rhymes: -ʌmp
- Hard or crusty; dry baked; as, a crump loaf.
Crump may refer to:
- Barry Crump, New Zealand writer
- Jason Crump and Phil Crump, Australian motorcycle speedway riders
- E. H. Crump
- Martin Crump, New Zealand broadcaster (son of Barry Crump)
- Rousseau Owen Crump (1843–1901), U.S. businessman and politician from Michigan
- Diane Crump, First woman to ride in the Derby and ride in a pari-mutuel race in North America - Hialeah Park, February 1969 at 19
- Krump (dancing style).